Company history contributed by Sciere (228140), Indra was here (18578), Stratege (15344) and Jeanne (75627)
- Company founded.
- The company enters the games publishing business.
- The company acquires Maddox Games.
- The company begins distribution of PlayStation 2 games in Russia.
May 16, 2005:
- The company acquires 100 percent of Cenega Publishing and Cenega Distribution Group. 1C thus becomes the largest publisher and distributor in Eastern Europe.
Jun 22, 2006:
- The company opens a British office, 1C UK, to strengthen its position with the leading Western publishers and distributors, and enhance its presence in the West. It is lead by Managing Director Peter King.
Oct 01, 2006:
- The company opens a 1C Asia-Pacific Limited licensing office in China, to strengthen its positions with the leading publishers and distributors in Asia and Oceania, and enhance its presence there. It is lead by Ex-VP of Buka's office in China - Maxim Mikhalev.
Apr 20, 2007:
- The company announces a new distribution and co-publishing deal with Atari to bring its 2007 lineup games directly to the U.S. for the first time.
May 04, 2007:
- The company opens a 1C Publishing EU, as a next step on the way of strengthening its brand and bringing its titles to the European markets. A company formed on the basis of the former Cenega Publishing and will be located in Prague, Czech Republic.
Nov 26, 2007:
Jul 17, 2008:
- The company acquires Buka Entertainment, another large publisher and distributor of games in Russia.
- The company acquires development studio Avalon Style Entertainment and renames it 1C-Avalon.
Feb 24, 2009: