Overview2D Boy is an independent game studio located in San Francisco (USA) and established in 2006. The core team originally consisted of Ron Carmel and Kyle Gabler, both former employees of Electronic Arts. They were later joined by Allan Blomquist, also coming from EA.
The company's first game, World of Goo, was released in October 2008. At the Independent Game Festival in 2008, it had won in the categories Design Innovation and Technical Excellence.
|Steam Play Indie Pack||(2010)|
|World of Goo||(2008)|
There is no trivia on file. If you have any interesting trivia about this company, please add it.
Related Web Sites
- 2D Boy, LLC (official website)
- 2D Boy Interview - Part One (on The Reticule (24th December 2008))
- 2D Boy Interview - Part Two (on The Reticule (25th December 2008))
- 2D Boy's Ron Carmel and Kyle Gabler (interview with the two main developers on Eurogamer (15th January 2009))
- Tastes So Goo-d: 2D BOY Interview (interview with the developers, mainly about World of Goo, on RPS (13th October 2008))