Aug 12, 1997:
- Illusion Softworks was founded by Petr Vochozka and the venture capital investors, Cash Reform Group by transformation of firm Vochozka Trading.
Jun 15, 1998:
- Illusion Softworks announces that its ADV game project is cancelled and that Project No Rules has been postponed.
Mar 25, 1999:
- The company established branches in Prague, Czech Republic and Bratislava, Slovakia.
- The company opens a Slovak subsidiary in Bratislava: Illusion Softworks Slovakia (later Silver Wish Games).
Feb 11, 2002:
- Illusion Softworks, in cooperation with Martin Zima, founds a new game developing company in the Czech Republic: Zima Soft.
- The company acquires Pterodon, s.r.o.. All employees move, but Pterodon continues to exist as a shell company.
- When Plastic Reality Technologies, s.r.o. closes its doors, all employees move on to work at Illusion Softworks.
Jan 08, 2008:
- Illusion Softworks, a.s. is acquired by Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and renamed 2K Czech.