Overview2K Games, founded in 2005, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and acts as its publishing label.
Divisions and labels
Dates do not always refer to the foundation of the division, but in some cases to the date they were acquired and/or became part of the 2K brand.
- 2K Sports (sports label - at least since 2005)
- 2K China (umbrella name for the Chinese divisions - Shanghai, China - 2006)
- 2K Shanghai (development division and Chinese headquarters - Shanghai, China - 2006)
- Irrational Games (development division, formerly 2K Boston - Boston, USA - 2006)
- 2K Vegas (Testing Site since 2012)
- 2K Australia (development division, now likely called 2K Marin Australia - Canberra, Australia - 2006)
- 2K Hangzhou (development division - China - 2007)
- 2K Los Angeles (development division - Los Angeles, USA - 2007)
- 2K Marin (development division - Novato, USA - 2007)
- 2K Play (casual label - 2007)
- 2K Czech (development division - Brno, Czech Republic - 2008)
- 2K Chengdu (QA division - Chengdu, China - 2011)
Contributed by Sciere (291379) on May 25, 2005. [revised by : Paul "Haldier" Rydberg (3) and Sciere (291379)].