- Company founded.
- The 3DO Company was reorganized as a Delaware holding company.
- 3DO launches the 3DO Companies Multiplayer, a 32-bit CD-based interactive video entertainment platform. It was not well-received by the public.
- The company acquires Cyclone Studios.
- The 3DO Company sells the design for its next-generation console "M2" to Matsushita in October 1995 and changes its business to a games development and publishing.
May 13, 1996:
- The company acquires Archetype Interactive.
Jul 10, 1996:
- The company acquires New World Computing, Inc.
May 28, 2003:
- 3DO files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.