- Wanderlust is founded.
- Wanderlust Interactive, Inc. goes public (NASDAQ: LUST) to raise operating capital.
Dec 30, 1996:
- Wanderlust Interactive, Inc. signs definitive agreement to acquire Western Technologies, Inc. and Smith Engineering.
Feb 04, 1997:
- Wanderlust's acquisition of Western Technologies, Inc. is completed.
Jun 03, 1997:
- Wanderlust's Board of Directors proposes to change the company name to Adrenalin Interactive, Inc.
Jun 30, 1997:
- Wanderlust's founder Catherine Winchester leaves the company.
May 12, 1998:
- Wanderlust officially changes its name to Adrenalin Interactive, Inc.; changes ticker symbol (NASDAQ: ADRN).
Apr 30, 1999:
- Adrenalin Interactive, Inc. announces definitive agreement to acquire McGlen Micro, Inc. a Southern California based E-Commerce company, in a stock-for-stock transaction.