OverviewAlawar Entertainment has been publishing and distributing PC games on the Internet since 1998. One of the co-founders is Alexander Lyskovsky. The company also runs a network of online game stores and supplementary businesses ranging from a game banner network to a newsletter service. Additionally, Alawar works closely with leading gaming portals such as Real Arcade, Shockwave, ICQ Games and others. The company's developer partners include Dream Dale, Alias Worlds, Media Research Group and more.
Acquired companies which became internal Alawar development studios include:
- Dream Dale (became Alawar DreamDale)
- Five-BN (became Alawar Five-BN)
- Friday's Games (became Alawar Friday’s Games)
- Stargaze Interactive (became Alawar Stargaze)
- Melesta (became Alawar Melesta)
Contributed by Sciere (298506) on Aug 31, 2005. [revised by : Jeanne (75502) and Sciere (298506)].