OverviewAquaplus was established in October 1994 in Itami, Hyōgo, Japan, as U-Office, Ltd. The company changed its name to Aqua in May 1996, and became a joint stock company. In 1997, Aqua opened their automobile specialty shop Aqua in Yachiyo. In 1998, the company changed their name to the current Aquaplus. In June 2000, their head office moved to its current location in Osaka. In 2002, Aquaplus became involved in managing franchised restaurants, and moved their development office to Taitō, Tokyo. In August 2007, they closed down their automobile specialty shop Aqua.
In the video game word, Aquaplus is best known for publishing and distributing games, most notably visual novels developed by Leaf.
There is no trivia on file. If you have any interesting trivia about this company, please add it.
Related Web Sites
There are no links to other websites on file.
There is no logo on file for this company.
Most Recent Games
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
- To Heart 2: Dungeon Travelers
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
- Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
- Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & The Monster Seal
- White Album 2: Shiawase no Mukōgawa
- AquaPazza: AquaPlus Dream Match
- To Heart 2 DX Plus
- To Heart 2 DX Plus (Shokai Genteiban)
- White Album: Tsudzurareru Fuyu no Omoide (Shokai Genteiban)