- First Game "
Take the A-Train " published.
Apr 21, 1986:
- Artdink founded in Narashino city, Japan
- Chief office moved to Mihama, Chiba, Japan
First development division established in Mihama,Chiba, Japan
Best Hit Software Award given to "Take the A Train III".
Take the A Train" localized and published in the United States as " A Train".
"A Train" awarded The Best of 1992 Software Products and Best Strategy Game of 1992 in the United States.
- " Zest Corporation (An advertising agent) established in April.
Great Excellent Award in the Game Software section of Japanese Software Award For "
Take the A Train IV".
- LOGIN Award of the Japanese Software awards given to "
- NIKKEI Personal Computer Best Software in Windows Game Division, awarded to ""
Take the A Train IV for Windows".
" Zest Corporation creates publishing division and starts to sell strategy
- Received the Excellent Award of Japanese Software Award in Entertainment Software Section for Kazutoshi Iidas "Aquanaut's Holiday".
- Personnel-system reform. Introduction of New system in October
- Head office moved to Makuhari, Chiba, Japan.
- Artdink enters the PS2 market with "
Take the A-Train VI "
PS2 software development support tool "Agatha" released.
- Head Quarters relocates to Tsukishima, Tokyo