Aug 08, 1991:
- The company is founded.
- Publishing of the first game, the economic simulation "Der Patrizier" which stays at number 1 in the categories PC-, AMIGA- and ATARI ST-format of the Media Control charts for several months.
- The company introduces an open distribution system.
- Publishing of the football management simulation game "Anstoss" ; Introduction of the new label ASCON Sports. The Anstoss series has been highly succesful in Germany.
- Publishing of "The Patrician" (German: "Der Patrizier") in the USA. (First publishing outside of Germany)
- Change of company name to ASCARON.
- Opening of "ASCARON" office in the UK. "ASCARON ENTERTAINMENT UK" to manage release of "ASCARON" titles internationally.
Oct 21, 2005:
- The company announces to launch a new development studio and a subsidiary quality assurance company called Quality Four GmbH, both in Potsdam, Germany.
Apr 14, 2009:
- The company goes into administration.