OverviewAsterizm Corporation (formerly Nigoro) is a Japanese team of three developers: Takayuki Ebihara (Duplex), Takumi Naramura (Naramura) and Houryu Samejima (Samieru). The team originally started using the name GR3 Project and under that moniker they are best known for La•Mulana (2005), a game that was five years in development. Afterwards they changed the name to Nigoro and started working on smaller browser games that received a large following.
Also Known As
- Nigoro -- Former company name
- GR3 Project -- First company name
There is no trivia on file. If you have any interesting trivia about this company, please add it.
Related Web Sites
- Asterizm Corporation (official website)
- 3hiki (Nigoro staff blog)
- Interview: Nigoro Talks Retro Inspirations, La Mulana For WiiWare (interview with the developers on Gamasutra (23rd October 2009))
- Naramura, leader of NIGORO (Translated interview about the development team with one of the developers, on Pig-Min (July 2007))
- Nigoro (former company website)