OverviewThe company was established as Atod Design KB in 1987 and incorporated as Atod AB in 1992 by Christoffer Nilsson and Thomas Liljetoft.
In 2002 the company merged with Warthog Plc and became Warthog Sweden. This lasted until 2004 when the company was renamed Gizmondo Studios Helsingborg to focus on development for the Gizmondo hand-held.
Eventually, in May 2006, the company was acquired by Eidos Interactive Ltd. (part of the SCi group) and renamed once more, now to Eidos Studios, Sweden AB.
In 2008 Eidos restructured and closed the Swedish studio, who continued on their own, using their old name Atod AB.
Also Known As
- Eidos Studios, Sweden AB (from May, 2006 to 2008)
- Gizmondo Studios Helsingborg (from 2004 to May, 2006)
- Warthog Sweden (from 2002 to 2004)
- Atod AB (from 1997 to 2002)
- Atod Design KB (from 1987 to 1997)
TriviaThe company website was formerly located at www.warthog.se (as Warthog Sweden) and www.eidosstudios.se (as Eidos Studios, Sweden AB)
Related Web Sites
- Atod AB (official website)
Most popular games as rated by MobyGames users.