OverviewNAMCO BANDAI Partners Germany is the German subsidiary of NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe. Additionally the company covers the operational business for Austria and Switzerland.
Previously it was known as Infogrames Entertainment GmbH and it was based in Dreieich, Germany, as a subsidiary of Infogrames. The name was changed to Atari Deutschland GmbH in May 2003 as a result of Infogrames world wide re-branding. On 7th July 2009 the company was acquired by Namco Bandai Games Europe.
Also Known As
- NAMCO BANDAI Partners Germany GmbH (from Jul 07, 2009 to present)
- Atari Deutschland GmbH (from May 07, 2003 to Jul 07, 2009)
- Infogrames Deutschland GmbH (from 1998 to May 06, 2003)
- Bomico Entertainment Software GmbH (from 1993 to 1998)
- Bomico Vertriebs und Investitions GmbH -- initial company name until 1993
TriviaCompany information in 2010:
NAMCO BANDAI Partners Germany GmbH
Frankfurt am Main
Related Web Sites
There are no links to other websites on file.
Most popular games as rated by MobyGames users.