- Company incorporated.
- First Game Boy game released.
- Staff now amounts to 27 people.
- First Super Famicom title released through Yutaka.
- Staff now at 39 people.
- The company grows and moves to new locales in Musashino-shi (Tokyo). A cash infusion of 70 million yen increases the capital to 166 millions.
- Staff increases to 48 people.
- An internal computer graphics division is established.
- First PC Engine title released through Bandai.
- Staff now at 59 people.
- First Sega Saturn game released through Bandai.
- Staff now at 72.
- The company now employs 98 persons.
- 108 persons are now employed.
- Staff increases to 120 employees.
- First games for N64 and Dreamcast released through Bandai.
- Staff decreases to 110 employees.
- Company moves to Higashi-Nakano (Tokyo).
- First game for the Wonderswan Color is released, based on BEC's Doko demo Hamster concept.
- Bandai publishes BEC's first PS2 game, again based on the Gundam franchise.
- Staff once again grows to 120 employees.
- First GameCube software released through Bandai.
- The company moves from Higashi-Nakano to Taito-ku, Tokyo.