OverviewBehaviour Interactive Chile is a game development studio. It was founded as Wanako Games in 2002. After three years, at the end of 2005, they had already finished and published nine games. Their main development studio is located in Santiago, Chile (Latin America) with at the time they had four teams working on the projects.
In its early years Wanako designed a game framework and development tool: Tongas, usable for multiple genres, with the possibility to integrate it into existing middleware and game engines.
As Wanako some of their games are:
- Assault Heroes 2 (Xbox 360 Arcade - May 2008)
- Assault Heroes (Xbox 360 Arcade - December 2006)
- everGirl (PC - October 2005)
- Polar Tubing (PC - August 2005)
- Groove-O-Matic (PC - November 2004)
- Ford Virtual Racing (PC - July 2004)
- Phoenix Assault (PC - October 2004)
- BlackHawk Striker 2 (PC - May 2004)
Also Known As
- Wanako Studios Ltd. (from 2002 to Nov, 2008)
There is no trivia on file. If you have any interesting trivia about this company, please add it.
Related Web Sites
- Behaviour Interactive Chile Ltda. (official website)