- Young Entrepreneurs of the Year for the Province of Alberta
- Company of the Year – Adrenaline Vault (Trade)
- Best Developer Award for 2002 by Electric Playground
Nov 10, 2004:
- BioWare Online Store opens which offers premium Neverwinter Nights’ game content for sale. This new content has been developed by veteran members of BioWare's own staff as well as some of the best talent in the BioWare Community.
Nov 03, 2005:
- The company forms an alliance with Pandemic Studios, backed financially by Elevation Partners. Through the operation, a holding company called BioWare/Pandemic Studios is created. BioWare's two co-founders, Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka, and Pandemic's two co-founders, Andrew Goldman and Josh Resnick become shareholders and senior executives. John Riccitiello from Elevation becomes the company's CEO.
Mar 13, 2006:
Sep 19, 2006:
- The company announces the formation of a new handheld game development group, led by project director Dan Tudge, the former founder and president of Exile Interactive Inc.
Oct 11, 2007:
- It is announced VG Holding Corp, including both BioWare and Pandemic, would be acquired by Electronic Arts, effective January 2008.
Jan 07, 2008:
- The company officially becomes a part of Electronic Arts, Inc. and its EA Games label.
Jun 24, 2009: