- Renamed from Interactive Studios to Blitz Games.
Sep 16, 2005:
- The company establishes a new label entitled Volatile Games for titles featuring mature content, whilst maintaining the integrity of the Blitz brand for family oriented games.
Oct 19, 2006:
- The company launches the new division Blitz Arcade for the creation of games for digital download on next-generation consoles.
- Blitz Games acquires The Virtual Experience Company.
Sep 12, 2013:
- Blitz Games development studio closes down when parent company Blitz Games Studios ceases trading.