OverviewCity Interactive is a development and publishing company based in Poland with its headquarters in Warsaw. It was established in 2002 by Lemon Interactive (previously also called Coda), a company that mainly published budget titles but also had a development team. Most of the Lemon Interactive people formed the core of Onimedia Sp. z o.o. (also called Oni Games), a separate sister company to City Interactive to publish and distribute externally developed titles, but with the same owners as City. In 2007 it was formally merged into City Interactive.
The development team was further made up out of members of Tatanka s.c., a studio that was initially a demo group and released Asy Przestworzy in 2002, a precursor to City's Wings of Honour series.
A third studio at the core of City was We Open Eyes, another demo group that caught the attention of Lemon Interactive with Genocide, a project that would eventually become Project Earth: Starmageddon (2002).
Next to the Warsaw headquarters, City Interactive has four additional studios in Poland:
- City Interactive Bydgoszcz (2010, full development studio)
- City Interactive Katowice (2006, support studio for content)
- City Interactive Poznań (2009, art assets for the other studios)
- City Interactive Rzeszów (2007, acquired as Detalion Art)
- City Interactive Canada Inc.
- City Interactive Germany GmbH
- City Interactive Spain, S.L.
- City Interactive Studio Ltd. (UK)
- City Interactive USA Inc.
City Interactive is especially known for the Art of Murder adventure series, the shooter series Battlestrike, Code of Honor and Terrorist Takedown, and their Sniper games.
Also Known As
- CITY interactive Sp. z o.o. (from 2002 to 2007)
- Lemon Interactive Sp. z o.o. -- Original company name
There is no trivia on file. If you have any interesting trivia about this company, please add it.
- City Interactive S.A. -- The official homepage
Most popular games as rated by MobyGames users.