OverviewCTXM is a European based software development company with over 150 employees worldwide providing IT consulting and development services to specific business domains. Their development centers are located in Northern (Riga, Latvia) and Eastern Europe (Minsk, Belarus). CTXM has experience with licensing its own solutions, integration of third party solutions, customization and interfacing. CTXM offers bespoken application development according to specific needs or specifications. CTXM has been engaged in Xbox Live Arcade development since the very launch of the service in 2004. They can act as developers, system integrators, consultants and contractors.
CTXM is ISO 9001:2000 certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance and has achieved Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 certification. At the moment the company’s effort is aimed at getting the CMMI level 4 which is planned to be taken in 2008.
- Game development services
- Games content sourcing, producing and publishing
- One of the most sophisticated turnkey Casino packages on the market
- Original and innovative suite of soft games (www.xgmi.com)
- Comprehensive iGaming foundation platform – WHL
- Multiplayer P2P community platform – Gaming OS (www.gamingOS.com)
- Bespoken development – custom applications development according to client’s specific needs and specifications
- Comprehensive ready-to-market payment solution and payment gateway module
- Software and system maintenance
- Data-centers design and build projects
- Security consulting
|PopCap Arcade Vol 1||(2007)|
|Heavy Weapon Deluxe||(2007)|
|Dino and Aliens||(2005)|
|Super Collapse! II||(2004)|
There is no trivia on file. If you have any interesting trivia about this company, please add it.
Related Web Sites
- CTXM Ltd. (official website)
- GamingOS (CTXM Multiplayer P2P community platform)
- Xgames (CTXM soft games (fixed odds))
Logo first used 2001