e4e Interactive Entertainment Services
OverviewAbsolute Quality, Inc. has been a leading outsource company in the area of multimedia software testing and technical support since its founding in 1996 by Stephen Muirhead, former President of MicroProse Software Inc. In addition to Muirhead, the AQ original team consisted of previous employees of MicroProse's Quality Assurance Department and was headquartered in the same city in Maryland (USA), Hunt Valley.
AQ quickly became the preferred outsource solution of major developers and publishers including Hasbro Interactive, Virgin Interactive, and Broderbund and offer testing and technical support to clients all under the one roof. By 2004, the company reported having over 300 employees worldwide providing software testing, localization and technical support solutions to companies around the world in ten languages.
In 2004, Absolute Quality's divisions and locations were:
- Hunt Valley, Maryland USA (main headquarters)
- Alameda, California USA (west coast division)
- Absolute Quality (Europe) Ltd., Glasgow, Scotland - European headquarters & testing division (opened in 1999)
- Munich, Germany - European localization and voice-over division (opened May 2004)
As of December 7, 2009, the Absolute Quality name was totally phased out. The new name is e4e Interactive Entertainment Services. Bhaskar Menon is e4e’s CEO & President, based in e4e’s Headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
On 22nd August 2012 the Interactive Entertainment division was acquired by Pole To Win Co., Ltd.
Also Known As
- Absolute Quality, Inc. (from 1996 to Dec 06, 2003)
TriviaCompany United States locations and contact information (2010):
3979 Freedom Circle
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Tel : +1 (408) 764 5100
Fax : +1 (408) 982-5401
10720 Gilroy Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Tel: +1 (410) 568 2300
Fax: +1 (410) 568 2323
4602 E University
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Tel: +1 (410) 568 0584
Fax: +1 (480) 966 6656
- e4e Interactive Entertainment Services -- The Official homepage