- Digital Illusions HB is formed.
- Digital Illusions HB becomes Digital Illusions CE AB.
- Digital Illusions acquires the assets of Canadian developer Sandbox Studios and establish presence in North America.
- Electronic Arts becomes the biggest owner in Digital Illusions with 19 percent of the stocks. The companies seals a strategic cooperation agreement.
- Digital Illusions sign a contract with Trauma studio's, creators of the Desert Combat mod for BF1942, to work together on upcoming games.
- Dice closes their Gothenburg office and moves all its personnel to Stockholm.
Sep 01, 2004:
- Digital Illusions acquires Trauma Studios.
Jun 07, 2005:
- The company discontinues its newly-acquired New York office, better known as Trauma Studios or DICE New York, but the entire team is offered a job at the head office in Stockholm, Sweden. The team declines and the members leave to found Kaos Studios, working for THQ. The Canadian office will continue to function as a satellite studio, mainly focused on expansion packs.
Oct 02, 2006:
- Company acquired by Electronic Arts.