OverviewExient was formed in Jan 2001 with the purpose of developing high quality interactive entertainment experiences for hand held devices. Over the last six years the company has grown considerably, producing quality games for every major hand-held platform and more recently expanding into the console market. They now employ a team of talented Next-Gen developers, working on several in-house projects and tools.
Based in the University City, Oxford, UK, Exient is ideally positioned to take advantage of a massive resource of highly competent and creative resources. This mix of seasoned gaming professionals and highly intelligent technical resources has proven to be a winning formula.
Exient is an authorised developer for NDS, PSP, PS2, XBOX360, PS3 and Wii.
- Pocket PC Magazine Best Software Award 2003 Total Soccer
- IGN Best Handheld Sports Game 2003 FIFA 04 GBA
- IGN Best Handheld Sports Game 2005 FIFA Soccer 06 NDS
- TIGA Best Handheld Games Development Studio 2005
- Develop 100 - The World’s Most Successful Game Studios - 2007 Edition - (position 50)
Contributed by Corn Popper (69323) on Feb 18, 2005. [revised by : David Bancroft (1) and Kabushi (163134)].