Mar 29, 2005:
Apr 12, 2005:
- The company acquires Pipeworks Software, Inc.
May 26, 2005:
- The company takes a stake in Circle of Confusion, a feature film management and production company. This gives them access to horror, fantasy, and science fiction, as well as other genre IP.
Aug 26, 2005:
- The company announces an official recruitment drive in the Atlantic region of Canada, to see if there are enough resources available to open a new studio there.
Feb 06, 2006:
- The company opens a new studio in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada: Backbone Charlottetown.
Oct 02, 2006:
- The company acquires Shiny Entertainment.
Nov 14, 2006:
- The company acquires Amaze Entertainment and all of its studios.
- The company spins off its Prince Edward Island, Canada-based studio Backbone Charlottetown. The new entity is from then on known as Other Ocean Interactive; F9E does not retain any interest in the studio.
Aug 20, 2007:
- The company acquired Sumo Digital Ltd.