OverviewFounded by Chris Anderson in 1985, Future has been the UK's leading technology and videogames magazine publisher for many years, currently publishing for all of the major gaming platforms, as well as in many other fields ranging from guitars to embroidery.
Founder Chris Anderson sold his majority stake in Future Publishing in 1994 and went on to begin the roots of IGN Entertainment.
After undergoing an acquisition and subsequent buy-back by the management between 1994 and 1999, Future Publishing was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1999 under the new group name of Future Network plc.
In addition to its current London and Bath (UK) offices, Future's past and present subsidiary locations have included:
- France: Future France SAS
- Germany: Future Verlag AG (closed in 2001)
- Italy: Future Media Italy (2005-2007)
- United States: Future US, Inc. - San Francisco & New York
- Australia: Future Australia
There is no trivia on file. If you have any interesting trivia about this company, please add it.
Related Web Sites
- Future Publishing Limited (official website)
- Future plc - Wikipedia (Article about Future Publishing on the open encyclopedia website)
There is no logo on file for this company.
Most popular games as rated by MobyGames users.