- Genetic Anomalies was founded.
Jun 17, 1997:
- Genetic Anomalies releases first version of Chron X, the online collectible strategy game, or as they used to put it "world's first Internet collectible card game".
Jul 09, 1998:
- GA acquires "Creation with Authority!". CWA was founded by Anthony Schbert, creator of Acrophobia, one of the hottest Internet puzzle games (current at Berkeley Systems).
Jan 21, 1999:
- GA signs development deal with World Wrestling Federation to develope a collectible game using WWF property.
Dec 20, 1999:
- THQ acquires Genetic Anomalies as a part of their Internet initiative.
Mar 08, 2000:
- THQ/Genetic Anomalies releases Star Trek: conQuest online for Paramount/Activision.