OverviewGlu Mobile, Inc. is an international publisher of mobile games with headquarters in San Mateo, California (USA). The company was founded in 2001 and has additional offices Latin America, Asia, Europe and Canada. Its common stock is traded on NASDAQ under the symbol GLUU.
In July 2009 Greg Ballard, President & CEO of Glu Mobile for 6 years, announced he would be leaving the company. On December 1, 2009 it was announced that William J. Miller would assume the position of interim President and Chief Executive Officer.
Glu Mobile acquisitions:
- Glu Mobile Ltd. (London, UK)
- Glu Mobile sarl (Aubergenville, France)
- Glu Mobile GmbH ( Köln, Germany)
- Glu Mobile SRL (Milano, Italy)
- Glu Russia (Moscow)
- Glu Mobile s.l (Madrid, Spain)
- Bejing, China
TriviaCompany address & contact information (2009):
Glu Mobile, Inc.
2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, Suite 300
San Mateo, CA 94404
email: [email protected]
- Glu Mobile, Inc. -- The official homepage
- Glu Mobile - Wikipedia -- information about the company on the open encyclopedia website