- Company founded in Switzerland.
- The company starts trading in Switzerland.
May 17, 2001:
- IncaGold GmbH signs agreement with LithTech, Inc. to utilize the LithTech Development System for the creation of 40 new IncaGold games.
May 29, 2001:
- IncaGold GmbH completes a seven-title deal with A1 Software (Germany) for worldwide distribution (excluding German-speaking territories).
Jul 16, 2001:
- IncaGold GmbH opens a development office in Bratislava, Slovenia (IncaGold s.r.o.) with local developer Mayhem Studios.
Oct 05, 2001:
- IncaGold GmbH opens an office branch in Japan.
- The company is purchased by IncaGold Ltd.
- company is acquired personally by Richard M. Holmes