- The company was formed under the name Atreid Concept by Nicolas Gaume in France.
- The company set up its own distribution label called Kalisto.
- The company joined the Pearson Group working as a development studio for Mindscape, Inc.
- Atreid Concept changed its name to Mindscape Bordeaux.
- Original founder, Nicolas Gaume, buys the company back and it is officially renamed Kalisto Entertainment.
- The company acquires DayLight Productions through a stock swap and renames it Kalisto Entertainment USA Inc.
- The company files for bankruptcy.