- Company (then a group) founded.
- KOCH Media AG, Germany is founded to unite all divisions of KOCH Media Group
- KOCH Media AG alters its cooperate structure to become KOCH Media Holding GmbH
Jul 01, 2002:
- The company acquires EuroPress.
Aug 11, 2003:
- Koch Media acquires the Austrian Distributor Dynamic Systems from its parent company JoWood Productions. As a result of the deal, Koch Media secures three years of exclusively distributions rights in Austria for JoWood products.
Oct 13, 2005:
- The company acquires SG Diffusion from Cedex France, enabling the company to offer specialised European publishing and distribution across six European territories.
Aug 22, 2007:
- The company announces to acquire Games That Matter Productions GmbH and merges it with its Deep Silver label, rebranding the company Deep Silver GmbH (Deep Silver Vienna).
Feb 09, 2009:
- The company opens KOCH Media Nordic.
Feb 01, 2010:
- The company announces to close its Deep Silver GmbH development studio.