- The company starts working on PlayStation 2 games.
- The company starts working on Xbox games.
May 06, 2004:
- The company acquires developer Wide Games and renames it Kuju Brighton.
Aug 05, 2005:
Jan 04, 2007:
- LucasArts cancels Traxion, a PSP music rhythm based game that would create levels on-the-fly from MP3s stored on your memory stick. It was in development at Kuju.
Nov 30, 2007:
- The company establishes the doublesix division.
Dec 03, 2007:
- The company establishes the NiK NaK studio.
Jan 30, 2008:
- The opening of Kuju America in announced, the company's first studio out of Europe.
Oct 21, 2008:
- The company establishes the development studio Vatra Games.
Jun 01, 2009:
Jan 13, 2010:
- The company announces to close down the Kuju Manila studio in the course of the first quarter of 2010.
- The company announces to have consolidated Zoë Mode London, moving all remaining staff into the Brighton studio.
Company history contributed by Sciere
(227600) and Kabushi