- Founded in Edison, New Jersey, USA.
- Established Pipe Dream Interactive, an internal development studio.
Dec 12, 2003:
- Majesco Sales Inc. completes a reverse merger with ConnectivCorp. As a result of the merger, Majesco Sales Inc. becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary and the sole operating business of the public company.
Apr 06, 2004:
- Majesco puts Taldren's sci-fi action-RPG on hold. Later, it is officially cancelled.
Apr 11, 2005:
- Company changed its name to ‘‘Majesco Entertainment Company".
Jan 18, 2006:
- After turning a loss in 2005, the company cuts 20% of its workforce, abandons major publishing in favor of value and handheld video games and consequently cancels the titles Demonik and Taxi Driver.
- The company is sued by its shareholders from the Trinad Group. They request the resignation of officers Jesse Sutton and Joey Sutton. The filing against the company and several employees mentions breaching their fiduciary duties while managing business affairs, engaging in self-dealing transactions to further their personal interests, usurping corporate opportunities, mismanaging and wasting the company's assets and using poor judgment in appointing certain officers.
Nov 06, 2007:
- The company opens a casual games development studio in the Los Angeles area, headed by Bill Petro.