Company history contributed by Sciere (217832) and Jeanne (75666)
- Company established with a capital of ¥50,000,000 in Motoakasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- The company relocates its headquarters to Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- The company enters into an exclusive sales agreement with Pony Canyon Inc. and launches a game music CD sales business.
- The company launches an "Audio & Visual" business by creating a how-to video for a game.
- The company launches a TV animation video sales business.
- The company Launches a game software sales business for arcade video game machines, and enters into the game software market.
- The company launches a household game software sales business.
- The company relocates its headquarters to Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- The company launches a CG animation production. A new office in Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, is opened.
- The company launches an amusement arcade operation business and opens the first "amue Tsukuba Center" in Tukuba-shi, Ibaraki.
- An online music distribution business is launched.
- The copyright and publishing business is spun off, establishing Marvelous Music Publishing Inc. as a subsidiary wholly owned by Marvelous Entertainment Inc.
- The company starts to sell a self produced original animation videos.
Mar 31, 2003:
- Marvelous Entertainment Inc. acquires Victor Interactive and changes its name to Marvelous Interactive Inc.
- All Marvelous Interactive Inc. shares are now fully acquired again by the parent company.
- The company relocates its headquarters to Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo.
- The company establishes the mobile division Marvelous Liveware Inc. as a subsidiary wholly owned by Marvelous Entertainment Inc.
- Rising Star Games Ltd. is established in the UK as a joint venture between Marvelous Interactive Inc. and Bergsala AB, and a consolidated subsidiary of Marvelous Entertainment Inc.
- Marvelous Studio Inc. is established as a subsidiary wholly owned by Marvelous Entertainment Inc. It is currently called Delfi Sound Inc.
- Marvelous Entertainment USA, Inc., a subsidiary owned by Marvelous Entertainment Inc., is established in the United States. The company also enters into a franchise agreement with THE 3RD PLANET Co., Ltd.
Oct 10, 2007:
- The company enters into a long-term relationship with Ignition Entertainment to bring several of Marvelous' classic titles to North America on the Nintendo DS and PSP platforms.