- The company is founded by Elliott Grassiano.
- Known as a developer for a long time, Microids decides to expand through publishing and distribution.
- Microïds merges with MC2, becoming MC2-Microïds
Sep 30, 2003:
- Microids acquires the games subsidiary of Wanadoo, making Wanadoo a 12% shareholder of Microids. Microïds now owns Wanadoo's complete catalog.
Mar 02, 2005:
- Games publisher and developer Ubisoft acquires Microïds' Canadian development operations and merges them into the Ubisoft Montreal branch.
Nov 28, 2007:
- The relaunch of the Microïds label is announced.
Oct 20, 2008:
- The company acquires the intellectual rights to all of the former Cryo Interactive video games catalogue as well as all of the Cryo brands.