- The company launches the Arena Games label.
- The company launches the Reality label.
- The company announces four brands: Pocket Price, 2 in 1, All in One Packs and Interactive Entertainment/Midas.
- The company establishes a presence in the United Kingdom with the opening of the subsidiary Midas Interactive Entertainment Ltd.
- The first batch of games is released under the company's new Pocket Price Games label.
- The addition of PlayStation titles to the Pocket Price Games label (aka Pocket Price 3D) are announced. Previously it only had Windows and Macintosh titles.
Mar 24, 2000:
- A new marketing name and logo "MCV, The Market for Home Computing & Video Games" first appear in press releases.