- The company was founded by Jason Hall, Brian Goble, Garrett Price, Bryan Bouwman, Toby Gladwell, in Kirkland, Washington, USA.
- The company established the subsidiary LithTech, Inc. to handle the sales and development of the LithTech engine.
- The company is acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc., but the name F.E.A.R. and the technology behind the game stays with publisher Sierra Entertainment.
Jan 14, 2004:
- CEO Jason Hall leaves to become VP of Operations at the Warner Brothers Entertainment games division.
Jan 15, 2004:
- Samantha Ryan named CEO.
Jun 21, 2005:
- The company lays off 80 employees after transferring The Matrix Online and an unannounced DC Comics MMO to Sony Online Entertainment. About 25 of them are hired by Sony.