May 06, 1992:
- Company founded as Sega Ozisoft Pty. Ltd.
Mar 31, 1998:
- The name of Sega Ozisoft Pty. Ltd. is changed to Ozisoft Pty Limited.
Dec 15, 1998:
- The majority of Ozisoft is acquired by Infogrames Entertainment S.A.; Ozisoft Pty Limited becomes Infogrames Australia Pty Ltd.
Apr 15, 2002:
- Infogrames Entertainment S.A. now holds 100% share of the company.
May 08, 2003:
- As a result of Infogrames worldwide re-branding, the company name of Infogrames Australia Pty Ltd. is changed into Atari Australia Pty Ltd.
Jul 07, 2009:
- Atari Australia Pty Ltd. is acquired by Namco Bandai Partners and the name is changed into Namco Bandai Partners Pty Ltd.