- NCS founded as a one-man operation with 3 million yen as capital in Shibuya, Tokyo.
- Company changes its name from N.C.S. to its current name; Nippon Computer System Corp. Over ten people are employed.
- Now with 25 employees, the company is moved to Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Employees now number 69, and NCS moves once again, this time to Nishi-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Number of employees now pass the 100 mark. The games business is growing fast, and the Masaya brand is started.
- Sales of games software exceed NCS's business software sales. Company moves to Mitsui Building, Shinjuku, Tokyo. The company starts trading on the JASDAQ list.
- Games account for 67% of sales.
- NCS becomes a service partner of SAP Japan.
- NCS redraws from the games industry, to concentrate on business software and internet technology.