- Company founded.
- The US local office branch NC Interactive is established.
- The U.S. local subsidiary NC Austin is established.
- NC Japan is established as a joint venture with the SOFTBANK Group.
Dec 12, 2002:
- The company acquires ArenaNet.
- NCsoft China is established as a joint-venture with Sina.com in China.
Jan 13, 2006:
- The company establishes the subsidiary NCsoft Japan KK. Operations include development and localizations of their games serviced via PlayNC, NCsoft's games service platform. Servicing and marketing activities of all NCsoft's games will be executed under the operations of NC Japan KK, a joint venture with Softbank Japan.
Nov 06, 2007:
- The company acquires the full rights over the City of Heroes/Villains property and sets up a new studio in Mountain View, North California, built around key members of the City of Heroes team from NCsoft and Cryptic Studios including the art, programming and design team leads.
Aug 13, 2008:
- NCsoft Corporation cuts 21 jobs in the product development department of NCsoft - North America
Sep 10, 2008: