- Paradox Entertainment co-founded by Fredrik Malmberg.
Jul 21, 2004:
- Paradox starts to self-publish titles for the North American market and signs an affiliate label deal with Atari who will handle the North American distribution.
Nov 01, 2004:
- Paradox Entertainment announces the formation of a new company: Paradox Interactive. The new entity will be handling all of the interactive business previously dealt with by Paradox Entertainment.
Feb 07, 2006:
- Paradox opens US office in New York City.
- Paradox Entertainment announces to refocus their efforts into publishing rather than developing games.
Apr 28, 2006:
- Paradox Interactive opens GamersGate.net, a download portal for PC games.
Feb 01, 2007:
- The company cancels the strategy game Heart of Empire: Rome by Deep Red Games.
Feb 12, 2009:
- The company launches the publishing label Mezmer Games.
Dec 17, 2009:
- The company announces to have acquired AGE Studio along with the division AGEOD Sarl.