Phantagram Co., Ltd.Historical Events
- Phantagram was founded, based on the Korean development team New Age
- Released Zyclunt in Japan, making Phantagram the first Korean game developer to export a game.
Apr 01, 1996:
- The company becomes a joint-stock corporation and establishes branch offices in the USA and UK.
- NCsoft buys a 70.0% stake in the company.
Jan 06, 2004:
- The company takes back all of NCsoft's holdings and is once again an independent entity.
Company history contributed by Isak (603)
and Sciere (205059)