- Company founded by Paul Finnegan.
- Rage Software Ltd. goes public on the London Stock Exchange.
- The company is acquired by BCE Holdings Plc and is merged with Software Creations Ltd into BCE Multimedia.
- The company decides to publish all their PC and PSX titles that hadn't been signed up by third party publishers yet.
Oct 30, 2001:
- The company becomes an official developer for the Nintendo GameCube.
- A sister company, Swordfish Studios, is set up and it 'acquires' Rage Games Ltd. for 1 pound.
Jan 15, 2003:
- Rage Software has finally collapsed. BBC News reports that the Liverpool-based firm is now likely to be broken up and any new games it's working on sold off. The company's upcoming titles include exclusive licenses with Lamborghini and Andy McNab as well as a follow-up to the successful Rocky game.
Source: BBC News http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2661771.stm