- Red Company (private business) is formed by Ohji Hiroi (Executive Chairman of the company), in Kouenji, Suginami-ku, Tokyo. The initial activities where the illustration design of T-shirts, embroidery design of kids apparel and planning of sales promotion goods.
- Red Company Limited is established, working on the designing and planning of toys with snack food.
- The company is reorganized into Red Company Corporation.
Dec 04, 2000:
- The company is incorporated as Red Entertainment Corporation.
- The company becomes a part of the SEGA group.
- The office is moved from Nihonbashi-Kakigaracho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo from Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
Nov 30, 2005:
- After a management buyout from SEGA, the company becomes independent again. They wanted to develop Xbox 360 titles, but SEGA predominantly published PS2 titles at the time. Also, according to producer Ohji Hiroi, the lower development cost for Xbox 360 titles did not require them to be part of a big establishment.