Nov 01, 1975:
- Company established as Sammy Industry Co., Ltd, originally manufacturing and marketing divisions for recreational machines spun off from Satomi Corporation.
- Company begins marketing and sales of game software.
- Company establishes American Sammy Corporation as a subsidiary in California, USA.
- Company establishes Japan Soft Technology Co., Ltd., as a wholly-owned subsidiary in in Nagoya, Japan.
- Company establishes Nippon eicom Co., Ltd., as a wholly-owned subsidiary in Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
- Company changes name to Sammy Corporation.