- Sega Europe, Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary is set up in London for the purpose of marketing Sega's arcade machines.
- Sega buys out Virgin Mastertronic, who had previously handled distribution of Sega consoles in the UK. The company is renamed into Sega Europe, Ltd.
Jul 22, 2004:
- The company announces an agreement with Leader S.p.a. to distribute its entire portfolio in Italy.
Mar 09, 2005:
- The company acquires The Creative Assembly.
Apr 01, 2005:
- The company opens its new territory office in Munich, Germany and appoints Markus Wiedemann to the position of General Manager.
Apr 04, 2006: