Nov 01, 1979:
- Company founded.
- Tose changes its direction towards development of games for home computers.
- Tose starts development of Famicom games.
- As part of Tose's rapid expansion, the development centre in Ōmiya, Shimokyō-ku, Kyoto, is founded.
- Tose broadens its platform support to include Nintendo's Game Boy and Super Famicom.
- In order to strengthen Tose's presence in North America, the subsidiary Tose Software of America, Inc. is set up in Los Angeles.
- Due to the weakening games market abroad, North American subsidiary Tose Software of America, Inc. is dissolved.
- In the search of fresh talent, Tose sets up its Shanghai operation, Dongxing Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- In order to strengthen its abilities in the domain of mobile phone applications as well as WWW development and operation, Tose funds Japan Data Frontier, turning it into its own subsidiary. Data Frontier is reorganised into T-net Co., Ltd..
- Expanding further into China, Tose sets up its second development centre, DongXing software (Hangzhou) co., Ltd. in Hangzhou.
- In a move to establish Tose on the Western markets, Tose Software USA, Inc. is set up in West Lake in California.