- Company formed from a select group of smaller studios & publishers.
Oct 08, 2004:
- The company announces the opening of a Japanese dedicated office located in the Shibuya district of Tokyo, Ignition Japan, with Kaz Takeshita as General Manager.
- Indian firm
UTV Software Communication announces to acquire the company through a 70% controlling stake.
Apr 12, 2007:
- The Indian entertainment giant UTV Software Communication completed the acquisition of the 70% controlling share in Ignition Entertainment Ltd.
Dec 17, 2007:
- The company announces to open two new development studios, one in Tokyo (Ignition Tokyo) and another in Florida (Ignition Florida).
Apr 17, 2008:
- The company signs a long-term co-publishing agreement with SNK Playmore Corp for North America.