OverviewVivendi Games (UK) Limited was the UK distribution arm of the French company Vivendi. It went through many name changes throughout the years and it was initially founded on 2nd July 1990 as the UK office of Sierra On-Line, Inc. After the merger of Vivendi and Activision in 2008 the company's activities were moved to Activision's UK office Activision (UK) Limited. The Vivendi office was dissolved on 24th March 2013.
Also Known As
- Vivendi Universal Games UK Limited (from Mar 01, 2004 to Jul 24, 2006)
- Vivendi Universal Interactive Publishing UK Ltd (from Mar 13, 2001 to Mar 01, 2004)
- HAVAS Interactive UK Ltd (from Mar 10, 1999 to Mar 13, 2001)
- Cendant Software UK Ltd. (from Feb 01, 1998 to Mar 10, 1999)
- CUC Software International Ltd. (from Jul 24, 1997 to Feb 01, 1998)
- Sierra On-Line Ltd. (from Jul 02, 1990 to Jul 24, 1997)
TriviaThe company website was http://uk.vugames-europe.com/
Its last address was:
47 Castle Street Reading Berkshire United Kingdom
Related Web Sites
There are no links to other websites on file.
There is no logo on file for this company.
Most popular games as rated by MobyGames users.