zushi games ltd.
Company history contributed by Sciere (217832), Kabushi (109006) and Xoleras (66397)
- Company established by Ian Stewart, who felt uncomfortable at the merged company after he sold Gremlin Interactive Ltd. in June, 1999 to Infogrames SA. Initially, the primary focus of the new company was designing and maintaining interactive websites.
Apr 25, 2001:
- The Zoo Media Corporation company is acquired by KaZOO3D plc in a reverse takeover deal. The enlarged company is renamed Zoo Digital Group plc.
May 08, 2002:
- Publishing company Digital Worldwide Ltd. acquired.
- Zoo acquires the Premier Manager brand IP from Infogrames.
Oct 01, 2003:
- Digital Zoo Publishing acquires the intellectual property of Gremlin Interactive together with a catalog of fifteen PlayStation One games and eighteen PC games. The games are a collection of classic best-selling titles from Gremlin Interactive, which was acquired by Atari in 1999. Zoo will publish all the games under its new Zoo Classics range of budget titles.
Mar 03, 2004:
- Zoo Digital Publishing acquires Hothouse Creations Limited.
- The company separates from ZOO Digital Group plc and becomes an independent entity.
Apr 23, 2008:
- GreenScreen Interactive Software LLC. announces the completed acquisition of the company.
- Ian Stewart and Barry Hatch, the managers of Zoo, re-take control over the company from GreenScreen via a management-boyout.
Mar 29, 2009:
- Due to GreenScreen Interactive Software LLC. name change into Zoo Inc., ZOO Digital Publishing Ltd changes name into zushi games ltd.