Developer BiographyRobert Böck was born in 1972 and started with the translation of video games in 1991 while studying history and German literature. After writing several books for PC users and children he founded his own localization company in 1997. Today Böck GmbH (www.boeck-text.com) is one of the leading localization agencies in Germany working for publishers like Electronic Arts, Eidos Interactive, LucasArts and Midway Games.
Aside from the titles listed below, Robert Böck also worked on the following:
- Praetorians (2002), Eidos Interactive
- Deus Ex (2000), Eidos Interactive
- Timesplitters 2 (2002), Eidos Interactive
- Republic: The Revolution (2003) Eidos Interactive
- Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness (2003) Eidos Interactive
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (2003), LucasArts
Contributed by robert böck (1) on Jan 31, 2006.
If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.