Developer BiographyJoe Sleator began assembly programming on the Vic20/Apple][/C64 in 1981. His first C programming was on the Mac 512 (hand upgraded from Mac128) in 1985 using Manx C. He first played with C++ in 1986 and bought his first PC (XT) in 1988.
- Real-Time vinyl turntable 'scratch' simulator for Amiga 1987
- Real-Time sound sequencer for Taito/Discovery Arkanoid 1986
- Video display for Ensoniq Mirage Sampler 1989
- Realtime mapping of expression-wheel to filter/envelope parameters in Ensoniq Mirage (Hack) 1989
- Worked at Fairlight Instruments, Sydney, on Cue-List and MFX console 1989
- First Wireless Camera on an RC Helicopter 1989
- PIC Based Auto-Throttle for RC Helicopter 1991
- Stereoptic Wireless camera to HMD for RC Helicopter (Good Range) 1999
- Wrote a Monitor for the AMD29000 RISC CPU
- Some interesting work with lossless audio compression in both frequency and time domains.
Contributed by Joe Sleator (4) on Feb 11, 2007. [revised by : Joe Sleator (4)].